datestampUSESaturday, August 15, 2009

Our Not So Terrible Two Year Old...






... had a birthday.
... dressed up like a princess.
... ate a coconut cupcake. (Mom chose it, because it was white. Can you blame me?)
... kept on her darling new felt crown.
... screamed until she got a bite of Max's cupcake (She's two, remember?)
... gave kisses all around
... learned to shout, "It's my birthday!"

... left her dad and I a bit wistful after we tucked in our baby, who's not so much a baby anymore

6 comments:

Chris Smiley said...

The crown adds the perfect touch to your princess. She looks positively majestic:)

Hart Family said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Josie. We love her birthday "shoutfit", as always - eye candy!

Grandma Smiley said...

Those pictures are to die for!!! Oh my, she sure is such a pretty child. Aren't we so lucky??? Spoken like a true grandma!!! oxoxox

Lisa said...

She is adorable! I love her little tutu!

Kari said...

I could eat her right up, that Miss Josie!!!! Love that girl :) The photo of her in the mirror is beyond fab! And the crown ... to die for!!

Mindy said...

Oh I love her outfit. Did you make the crown? Any ideas where you got the adorable clothes?