datestampUSEWednesday, April 8, 2009

A few more party pictures






1. The invites
2. Race car cookies made by the "Cookie Lady." (I haven't asked permission to publish her name...but if you need some cookies for a party e-mail me for her information. She was an excellent resource - and very reasonably priced.) Thanks Kristin!
3. The favor bags (I knew we would run short on time, so I packaged up the cookies into frosted treat bags to eat on the go.)
4. We spent the previous evening turning Max's wagon into Lightning McQueen and the kids took turns giving each other rides.
5. One of the many classic park games played at the party. Who doesn't love a rousing game of ring around the rosie?

3 comments:

MOM said...

What a great party. Makes yours at home look pretty slim. oxoxox

Kari said...

Stunning and so much fun!!

Cece Girl said...

Awww...this party is to die for...I know Max had a great time! xo