datestampUSEMonday, November 10, 2008

Rain Rain Stay Today

I love this rainy November Monday because:
  • I've had my fireplace roaring all day and its just so cozy.
  • I'm still thrilled about the antique chest we rescued from the deepest darkest corner of my garage on Saturday and placed perfectly in an empty corner of my family room. Seriously, how did I forget I had that?
  • I happened upon a killer sale at the Gap Outlet in Park City this morning...40% off of all clearance items starting TODAY.
  • Monday night means no soccer, no dance, no piano lessons, no playdates. I get my kids all to myself.
  • While the kids and I are nestled in, B is down in Provo speaking on business strategies at BYU. He continues to make me proud.
  • I want to kiss the genius scientist who developed the flu mist. No fear = No tears
  • Josie's teeth (yes teeth, not tooth) finally broke through and I'm hoping we can enter the happy zone again. We've been in the unhappy zone for a solid week now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am like you, I love a rainy day. Wish we had some. Sounds like yours was good and eventful. oxoxo

Kari said...

We had rain last week and it was such a treat! Now I certainly don't miss the snow but an occasional rain storm is a delight here in the desert!!