datestampUSEWednesday, November 5, 2008

Before I forget...





I've been meaning to post a few pictures of an exciting event that happened in our neighborhood at my friend Cami's house. Hollywood came a knocking and filmed a movie at her house. One of the most exciting props was this tree house they built - not in the backyard, but right in the front on the park strip. Needless to say, the neighborhood children came in droves and played and played until they un-built it a week later. Don't we all wish we could have a permanent one of these in our own tree?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good pictures!!!! That Josie Faye is so darling in that picture.But then I am her grandmother. oxoxo

Cece Girl said...

Very fun pics...and I LOVE the halloween photos. Bryce looks so scary...Grace would've loved his costume...as for the open house for Bud...is it a Monday? Is it his birthday?

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great. You capture amazing expressions. My boys would have LOVED that tree house. It is adorable! :)

Cammy said...

Thank you so much for coming and taking pics! They are so cute, I want to see them all if possible! I am serious about a photo trade! Let's talk!

Kari said...

What a dream for the neighborhood kiddos!! And amazing pics, as are the norm from you ;)