datestampUSEThursday, May 7, 2009

Coloring

As many of you know, I'm in the middle of an exterior remodel on my 60+ year old colonial home. Every day there is another question to answer, another decision to make, and another check to write. It's exciting and exhausting all at once. (I'm living a bit of deja vu from 4 years ago when we spent 7 months living off site to have our interior done.) At least this time I know how great the reward is in the end!

Today I'm obsessed with
this tool on the Sherwin Williams website. The above picture is a sample "colonial exterior scene" that allows you to click and drag different paint colors to different parts of the home (has an interior option as well). I'm surprised how much I love my current door color "Porpoise" on the new clapboard on the top half of the house. I always thought I would go lighter...hmmm Sherwin Williams you got me thinkin! Welcoming your opinions!


3 comments:

Kari said...

I really like it!! I didn't realize you had begun work outside - how exciting!

Unknown said...

I hear ya... We have been paying...and paying...and paying. We are SO ready to move into the house. Hopefully at the end of July!
I LOVE the colors that you posted. I like how it breaks the house up. Keep us updated on all your progress! :)

Kami Su said...

As I was looking at your picture and reading your post I was thinking why in the world would they be redoing that house it looks awesome and already redone!!! I think the colors are very appealing, I love it!