datestampUSETuesday, June 22, 2010

Tarzan - The Musical




Probably THE highlight of our St. George trip was seeing Tarzan in the outdoor theatre at Tuachan. (The only place it has ever been shown off of Broadway.) We splurged for front row seats which was totally worth it because the beginning of the show starts with a shipwreck and tons and tons of water came rolling straight towards us and the drains were literally inches from our feet.  We even got a little wet!  The show didn't start until 8:00 p.m. so we swam early and napped the kids late and everyone was well behaved and totally engaged in the show. Such a fun night!

2 comments:

mom said...

good pictures I know how much everyone loved it. oxoxox

Halli Matheny said...

Hey girl! I was checking out Bryce's blog and saw that you have moved to California! Wow! That's exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it. I bet it is bitter sweet for you. I know how you feel...when we moved to Texas, I almost couldn't believe I was actually doing it but we have loved every minute. We wouldn't go back if we could. :) We wish y'all the best as I know it's a ton of work right now! :)