datestampUSETuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh Gourdy!

I know! I know! Halloween is over...but I just had to share. It's no secret I LOVE my Jeni Gochnour Gourds. In fact, at a recent party I hosted - a few guests wanted a house tour. Funny enough, it eventually turned into a gourd tour. I was kind of dying that I had so many to show. Now to the fun part - Jeni saw the picture I posted of my living room and posted it on her blog! You can check it out here. If you haven't been to one of her shows, be sure to put her Christmas show on your calendar. It's one of my favorite holiday art shows of the year.

4 comments:

Jeni Gochnour said...

thank Anne Marie - you are awesome - thanks for the shout out!!

Halli Matheny said...

I do remember trick or treating with you and like you, most of my childhood memories have you in them! Lauren has a good friend (neighbor) that is one year younger than her...they remind me of us. She's kinda bossy to Katelyn like I was (although she will let her color in circles in her coloring books!) :) I'm so thankful she has that and thankful I had you! We've never gotten so much candy. It filled a large igloo cooler to the rim.

Cece Girl said...

So love these! Of course...you always have the neatest things in your home. xoxo

Lisa said...

What a cute Halloween decoration idea! Where can you buy these cute gourds? I can't believe Halloween is over..time to start thinkin' Christmas....yikes..I'm in big trouble!